7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
By Emu Spirit | January 27, 2022 | Blog
Our immune system works hard for our bodies – fighting off harmful bacteria and viruses to keep us healthy. It’s time we give our immune system a boost so they can do their job even better! Apart from limiting refined sugar and processed foods, or exercising and sleeping more, the best defence is a good offense: natural immunity boosters.
Here are 7 simple and natural immunity boosters that are readily available at your local supermarket and health food store. One for each day of the week!
Monday: Emu Oil
Emu oil is a natural wellbeing booster for not only Monday, but every day. A spoonful a day is a great way to ensure you’re getting a good intake of nutrients such as Vitamin A, D, E, F and K2. Most importantly, emu oil contains a high amount of Omega 3, 6 and 9 which has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect on your body.
Tip: Emu oil can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. A few drops can provide an added immunity boost so you get double the benefits.
Tuesday: Lemon Water
Start your morning feeling fresh and hydrated with a glass of lemon water. Lemons are loaded with antioxidants, Vitamin C, potassium and magnesium.
Tip: add a few drops of pure emu oil with one lemon squeezed into a glass of filtered water.
Wednesday: Fresh Ginger
Spice things up mid-week. Fresh ginger is a powerful antioxidant that can help boost immune function. Furthermore, it can help rid the body of toxins, and fight infection.
Tip: grate ginger root into green tea, and add a few drops of emu oil for a double-whammy immunity boost.
Thursday: Green Tea
Go for green on Wednesday! Green tea contains antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. These all work together to strengthen your natural immune defences. Two cups a day is perfect.
Tip: add a few drops of pure emu oil into your green tea.
Friday: Bone Broth
A hearty warm soup to end the working week. Sipping bone broth throughout the day can be an excellent source of minerals and amino acids. These all help to bolster immune response and fight infection.
Tip: add a few drops of pure emu oil into your soup before serving. Avoid heating emu oil.
Saturday: Raw Honey
Something sweet for your Saturday. Raw honey – especially local varieties – are known to build immunities to allergies. Honey is an antioxidant that offers many health benefits. Its antibacterial and healing properties help to boost the immune system.
Tip: add a few drops of emu oil with your honey, spread on toast or mixed into your green tea.
It’s time for turmeric! This superfood contains curcumin, which reduces inflammation, boosts brain function, heals the gut and ultimately bolsters the immune system. While turmeric may be an acquired taste, you can enjoy a mildly aromatic turmeric tea! See the recipe here.
Tip: add a few drops of emu oil with your turmeric for a double boost of immunity.
- Natural Home Remedies to Heal from Within
- Discovering Doggy Dermatisis
- Summer Bug Repellents
- SunSmart with Emu Spirit
- Emu Spirit’s Gifts for Everyone
- Emu Spirit’s Healthy Gift Guide
- Self-Massage: An Inexpensive Solution
- The 3 most common types of Dermatitis to watch out for
- Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
- How the Team use Emu Spirit at Home
- How to Deal with Eczema Flare Ups
- 15 Tips for Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Australian native bushfoods that have surprising health benefits
- National Stroke Week 2021: Eat Well
- Our Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Three places on earth where people live the longest
- Foods that promote gut health
- 5 Ancient Health Remedies
- Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
- The Benefits of Omega 369 for Hair
- Emu Oil for Eczema
- Why Emu Oil is Great For Kids
- Have You Tried Emu Oil Aromatherapy?
- 5 Ways to use Emu Oil for Pets
- How to Deal with Work-From-Home Body Pains
- 5 Ways to Treat Sore Muscles
- 4 Summer Treats with Emu Oil
- 5 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthier Alternatives to Serve at Christmas
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212