Before and After using Emu Spirit
By Emu Spirit | October 16, 2020 | Blog
We often receive feedback from our wonderful customers who have found relief from their health issues by using Emu Spirit daily. Apart from written testimonials, we sometimes receive amazing photo submissions which is always a welcome surprise. After all, if the proof is in the pudding, these “before and after” images certainly assure us that the effectiveness of pure emu oil is astounding and should be worth sharing.
Without further ado, here are some of our amazing before & afters, and the science behind the case:
The case: Emu oil has been used here to treat burns and other wounds, helping to reduce inflammation, scarring and soothe skin irritation.
The science: Researchers from the Southern Medical University of China discovered that topical applications of emu oil could reduce inflammation in scald wounds. The results are promising; emu oil aided in reducing scar formation in healed burn wounds, and was found effective when applied even 1-3 days after the injury!
The case: This is a before and after comparison after applying Oil of Emu on the scalp daily. We can see some excellent results as the hair is growing back thicker at the crown of the head!
The science: A study from Dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine researched the factors that stimulate and inhibit skin and hair growth using emu oil and corn oil as a comparison. Results showed there was about a 20% increase in DNA synthesis, which means that there was a 20% increase in the growth activity of the skin that received (a processed emu oil), compared to those that received corn oil.
The case: This shows just how quickly Emu Spirit can work its healing magic. After applying Oil of Emu on a skin burn as a result of our customer accidentally grabbing a searing hot cooking pan. This resulted in sore, swollen and blistered skin – ouch! Immediately, she applied Emu Oil over the cooking burn area of the skin, and saw immediate results over 24 hours.
The science: Emu oil is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, D and E, Vitamin K2, essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid. It’s incredibly nourishing for your skin because it is naturally rich in collagen, nutrients and healthy fats, which makes emu oil regenerative in nature.
The case: This is “swell” example of Emu Oil’s effectiveness in treating a seriously swollen knee. Our customer used Emu Spirit Muscular and Arthritic Rub daily and saw a significant reduction in the swelling. By utilizing the superior unique penetrative and anti-inflammatory properties of emu oil, the swelling (e.g. the inflammation) had drastically decreased.
The science: A research conducted by the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, Australian Government shows that emu oil has an effect on inflammation in human cells. The suppression of these pro-inflammatory cytokines is consistent with a study using a mouse model of inflammation, which reported a decrease in both IL-1α and TNF-α following topical application of emu oil (Yoganathan et al. 2003). They also reported that the decrease in these pro-inflammatory cytokines was associated with a decrease in inflammation.
The case: This is a classic example of when we need to seek natural remedies when all else fails. This customer experienced a bug bite that turned into a rash. Several steroid-based topical treatments didn’t help, however rubbing Oil of Emu twice daily on the inner elbow shows a noticeable reduction in redness, itchiness and skin dryness after 4 days of use.
The science: According to Dr. Leigh Hopkins, Pharm. D. in the US all cells produce hormones which are coming from these fatty acids. These hormones affect all aspects of the activities of a specific cell. They play a role in inflammations, the healing process and the dying of a cell. If you don’t consume sufficient of these “good” fatty acids, your body cannot work efficiently. The oil supplies through its essential fatty acids the need to have the cells function normal. If you see the skin as the largest cell wall there is, you can say that a dry, raw skin is a sign of a lack of essential fatty acids.
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212