Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
By Emu Spirit | October 25, 2020 | Blog
Looking after your health has never been more important. In a time of a global health crisis, and especially as Australia is now well and truly entering into the cooler seasons of Autumn and Winter, it is essential that we need to boost our immunity to protect ourselves and others.
Emu Spirit is a natural immunity booster. How?
Emu oil is packed with Vitamin K2, which is an immune enhancer. It is also a natural source of Omega 3, 6 ,7 & 9 and Vitamins A, D, E and F. These all work together to assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing, as well as strengthening our immune system.
Here are 3 simple ways you can boost your immunity against coronavirus (COVID-19) by incorporating emu oil into your health routine.
1. Emu Spirit Omega 369 Capsules
Simply taking 2-3 capsules of Emu Spirit’s Emu Oil Capsules everyday can assist in the maintenance of general well-being, strengthen your immune system.
Take your capsules after every meal so it’s easy to remember. Alternatively, set yourself reminders throughout your day, such as placing your bottle near your breakfast area, or next to your bedside table.
Tip: You can break your Emu Spirit capsules to squeeze the 100% pure emu oil into an immunity tea. Add honey, ginger, turmeric and lemon juice to flavour.
2. Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu Breakfast
Did you know you can ingest emu oil for added protection from the inside out? Add a few drops of Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu to your milk and cereal for an immunity boosting breakfast.
You can also add emu oil to salads (mixed into dressing) or sauces to hide the natural flavour.
Tip: If you have signs of a regular cold, placing emu oil around the nose can soothe pain and congestion from frequent nose blowing. Additionally, applying emu oil to the chest, throat or sinuses can give you relief from respiratory allergies.
3. Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu Turmeric Tea
What do you get when you combine a powerful anti-inflammatory herb with a powerful anti-inflammatory oil? Turmeric & emu oil tea!
Turmeric has anti-microbial properties that fight nasty bacteria and fungi, and is a great antioxidant. Emu oil is a natural well-being booster that is high in MK-4, the potent form of Vitamin K2 and D3 to provide relief from inflammatory based conditions.
Simply add cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, fresh ginger, ground black pepper and as much turmeric as you can handle to a cup of water. Sweeten with honey. Drink one cup a day.
Note: do not heat up emu oil.
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212