Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
By Emu Spirit | October 16, 2020 | Blog
By now, we know the power of emu oil and its many uses for healing. Emu oil can help treat skin conditions such as eczema. Here’s some facts you may not know about this condition, and how emu oil can help treat and improve their symptoms…
How is Eczema Triggered?
1. By some irritants. To prevent irritation, minimize the use of harsh soaps and detergents, solvents, and other drying compounds.
2. Allergens in the air and in food are often triggers for a flare-up eczema. Allergy testing is helpful in determining what allergens to avoid.
3. Stress can also lead to eczema even as decreased flow of blood and deficiency in nutrients like vitamins can also cause eczema.
4. Dietary elements that have been reported to trigger eczema included dairy products, coffee, soybean products, eggs, nuts, wheat and maize. Food allergies may vary from person to person.
5. Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.
There is No Known Cure for Eczema
Treatments aim to control the symptoms, reducing inflammation and relieve itching. Dermatitis is often treated with corticosteroids. They do not cure eczema, but are effective in controlling or suppressing symptoms in many cases. Prolonged use of topical corticosteroids is thought to increase the risk of possible side effects, such as thinning, fragile skin. Because of this, if used on the face or other delicate skin, only a low-strength steroid should be used.
How Emu Oil Can Help Your Eczema
1. Emu Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the redness, irritation and itchiness commonly caused by eczema lesions, as well as other skin diseases.
2. Emu Oil promotes healing and helps prevent scarring.
3. Emu Oil is highly moisturizing, non-comedogenic and won’t clog your pores.
Many eczema sufferers find daily applications of Emu Oil helps to hydrate their skin and help keep their skin moist.
You can use Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu topically on your skin, or ingest a daily recommended dosage. Our Oil of Emu Omega 369 Capsules can also be ingested daily to promote health and wellbeing from the inside out.
Emu Spirit has also incorporated the oil of emu into a skincare range; including a day crème, night crème and a hand and body cream.
To view the Emu Spirit range go to www.emuspirit.com
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212