Emu Oil for Internal Health
By Emu Spirit | August 10, 2020 | Blog
If you’ve only been applying emu oil topically on your skin, you’re missing out on a wealth of internal health benefits. Research has found the powerful anti-inflammatory action of pure emu oil can help ease pain and inflammation associated with digestive diseases. Taken internally, pure emu oil delivers Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids and antioxidants to improve your wellbeing from the inside out.
Reduce gastrointestinal conditions
If you are suffering from digestive diseases, the Omega 3 fatty acids found in emu oil has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body. Taken internally, emu oil may sooth inflammation-related gut conditions such as Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease and stomach ulcers.
Emu oil is a fantastic source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which may help to balance cholesterol levels. Similar to olive oil, emu oil may help to lower the ‘bad’ cholesterol while maintaining levels of ‘good’ cholesterol.
Ease muscle aches and joint pains
If you are suffering from muscle aches and arthritic pain, the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of emu oil may help to relieve the pain in your joints and muscles. Taking emu oil internally may be more efficient in treating the pain, healing your body from within.
Boost general health and wellbeing
Omega 3 has been linked to heart health and brain function. Our bodies don’t produce Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, so they need to be obtained from the food we consume. Emu oil may be a good way to ensure you’re getting enough intake of nutrients like Vitamin A, D, E, F and K2. It can also be a good alternative option to consuming fish oil supplements – so you can avoid the fishy odour!
How to take emu oil capsules
Supplementing your diet with emu oil capsules is a great way to deliver the anti-inflammatory goodness directly to your digestive system. Rather than treating just the symptoms, it can help to prevent inflammation in the body (therefore treating the cause of them problem). Start with 4 – 6 capsules 3 times a day for the first 8 – 12 weeks, then reducing intake to 1 – 4 capsules a day to suit your individual requirements.
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212