Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
By Emu Spirit | September 24, 2021 | Blog
Originally used by native Aborigines for treating infections and sun protection, the practise of using emu oil for skin healing dates back thousands of years in Australia. Emu oil is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, D and E, Vitamin K2, essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid. It’s incredibly nourishing for your skin because it is naturally rich in collagen, nutrients and healthy fats, which makes emu oil regenerative in nature.
Have you incorporated emu oil into your skincare regimen yet? Here are some of the skin issues that emu oil can help heal.
Winter weather shows on your skin. From the cold, windy conditions outside to heaters zapping moisture from the air indoors, your skin really takes a beating. Whether your skin feels dry, patchy, irritated or cracked, emu oil is here to heal your skin and save the day. Emu oil penetrates all 7 dermal layers of the skin, locks in moisture, and protects your skin from the elements.
Tip: Apply emu oil as a spot treatment for dry spots. Remember – a little drop goes a long way!
Even though it’s winter, that’s no excuse to not protect your skin against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Remember, Australians are exposed to stronger UV rays, even in winter. If you do experience mild sunburn, the essential fatty acids in emu oil help to replenish skin, and promote skin cell regeneration. Emu oil helps to reduce the appearance of redness and won’t further irritate sensitive skin.
Tip: begin applying emu oil immediately after discovering sunburn, and continue to apply until the sunburn dissipates.
Dark Circles and Spots
The skin around your eyes is very delicate, and may start to show your age as the skin starts to change. Turn back the clock and let your skin glow again! Fight the signs of aging by utilising the naturally occurring fatty acids in emu oil to give your skin a healthy boost. Emu oil moisturises the fragile skin around your eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles. The elasticity of the skin is renewed and dark spots may fade after continued use around the area.
Tip: gently moisturise under your eyes with emu oil as part of your daily skin care routine. You can even mix emu oil with eye cream for added moisturisation.
Emu oil may help to reduce the redness of scars and burns. It is a 100% natural and non-toxic way to heal your skin while avoiding any trace of chemicals or harmful additives. Emu oil may help stimulate new cell growth and sooth inflamed areas.
Tip: apply emu oil to scars every few hours, and remember to protect the area from sun exposure.
Stretch marks occur when your skin is pulled by growth or stretching. Though the skin is fairly elastic, when overstretched; the normal production of collagen is disrupted. As a result, scars called stretch marks may form. The key is in both prevention and protection. Emu oil keeps skin nourished and elastic to prevent stretch marks. It can also help reduce existing stretch marks as it promotes the growth of new layers of skin while helping shed old dead layers of skin cells.
Tip: start using emu oil on areas that are prone to stretch marks, such as thighs, hips and lower back. Apply daily to visible stretch marks.
Allergies that appear on your skin can be irritating when it is itchy, flaky and inflamed. Emu oil can be used to sooth your skin without the side effects of prescription medications. It can help build up your skin’s natural defences, as well as keeping your skin moisturised. Better yet, emu oil is suitable for all skin types, and is even gentle on sensitive skin.
Tip: keep emu oil on hand to apply immediately after exposure to allergens.
- Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
- How the Team use Emu Spirit at Home
- How to Deal with Eczema Flare Ups
- 15 Tips for Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Australian native bushfoods that have surprising health benefits
- National Stroke Week 2021: Eat Well
- Our Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Three places on earth where people live the longest
- Foods that promote gut health
- 5 Ancient Health Remedies
- Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
- The Benefits of Omega 369 for Hair
- Emu Oil for Eczema
- Why Emu Oil is Great For Kids
- Have You Tried Emu Oil Aromatherapy?
- 5 Ways to use Emu Oil for Pets
- How to Deal with Work-From-Home Body Pains
- 5 Ways to Treat Sore Muscles
- 4 Summer Treats with Emu Oil
- 5 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthier Alternatives to Serve at Christmas
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212