Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
By Emu Spirit | September 21, 2021 | Blog
We understand how difficult it can be to prioritise your health, especially during the hustle and bustle of modern life. Fortunately, there are many ways you can improve your day-to-day health and well-being by incorporating Emu Spirit into your schedule.
Here are just a few…
A Drop in your Daily Diet
For many, breakfast is a luxury often missed, and while we don’t recommend skipping too many of them, we understand that it’s a symptom of a busy life. But just because we don’t have time to eat doesn’t mean we should completely ignore an opportunity to improve our gut health and digestive system.
Taking one or two Emu Oil Omega 369 Capsules on the way out the door in the mornings is a great way to reduce general inflammation in the digestive track and improve overall health, and it only takes a second of your time.
And for those breakfast aficionados, a couple drops of 100% Pure Oil of Emu in your yoghurt or cereal will greatly improve your heath by adding Omega 3, 6 and 9 to your meal without jeopardizing the flavour.
Soothe Joints from Working from Home
For many, working from home became the silver lining of the Covid-19 pandemic. All at once, thousands of people across the country were able to show up to work in their pyjamas experiencing a form of liberation they’d previously only dreamed of. However, it didn’t take long to be made painfully clear to many that the couch isn’t exactly ergonomic.
Never fear! Office injuries such as general joint pain and repetitive strain injury (RSI) can be alleviated by applying emu oil to the sore area which will help reduce inflammation, stiffness and swelling, as well as help prevent scar tissue from developing within the joints.
Now you can cancel that trip to the physio and continue working in the comfort of your pyjamas.
Massaging Muscles Post Workout
It’s unanimous amongst the experts. Daily exercise is just as important as a nutritional diet if you wish to stay in tip-top shape. Unfortunately, it’s quite normal to feel pain and soreness in your muscles after a tough workout. This has been coined “Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness” or “DOMS” by the professionals and it’s a result of small tearing in the muscle fibres.
Fortunately, due to emu oil’s deep penetrative and anti-inflammatory properties, massaging the sore areas of your muscles with 100% Pure Oil of Emu will accelerate the healing process and get you back in the gym before you know it.
Hair and Scalp Care
For many people, the daily routine of hair and scalp care is an unconscious one. Shampoo, condition, rinse and dry. But there is so much more that can be done to protect your scalp and ensure your hair stays silky and smooth, and it only takes a couple more seconds of your time.
Emu oil is a major source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 which have been scientifically found to increase hair elasticity, nourish the hair follicles, prevent hair loss, stimulate hair growth and moisturise and improve dry and flaky scalps. Simply massage 2-3 drops of Emu Spirit 100% pure emu oil into your scalp once you step foot out of the shower before drying your hair.
It won’t be long before you look back at your old hair-care routine as incomplete.
Pet Protection for Paw Pads, Coat and Joints
It’s not only human hair that benefits from emu oil. If your pet’s paw pads or coat is looking dull, brittle or flaky, it may be a good idea to apply a few drops to your hands and rub it into their coat thoroughly. Emu oil is 100% safe for pets (even if they lick it!) and can assist in treating a whole range of pet related problems such as healing skin irritation, reducing allergies and alleviating joint soreness. The best part is, you won’t have to worry about fighting your cuddly cat or pet pooch to accept Emu Oil as they generally love the smell.
- Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
- How the Team use Emu Spirit at Home
- How to Deal with Eczema Flare Ups
- 15 Tips for Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Australian native bushfoods that have surprising health benefits
- National Stroke Week 2021: Eat Well
- Our Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Three places on earth where people live the longest
- Foods that promote gut health
- 5 Ancient Health Remedies
- Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
- The Benefits of Omega 369 for Hair
- Emu Oil for Eczema
- Why Emu Oil is Great For Kids
- Have You Tried Emu Oil Aromatherapy?
- 5 Ways to use Emu Oil for Pets
- How to Deal with Work-From-Home Body Pains
- 5 Ways to Treat Sore Muscles
- 4 Summer Treats with Emu Oil
- 5 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthier Alternatives to Serve at Christmas
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212