Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
By Emu Spirit | October 16, 2020 | Blog
Emu oil is a natural product that can help support your health without causing a slew of new problems. Our customers all agree the best thing about pure emu oil is that it’s unlike typical medications – emu oil shows many benefits without any major side effects!
Emu oil’s molecular composition is so similar to human skin oil that it’s able to absorb deeply into the layers of the skin. This also means it is less likely to cause skin irritation or skin reactions compared to other products with chemical components.
What does it all mean? Put simply, emu oil is a superior carrier oil for other ingredients and medications. You can add emu oil to your existing products to improve their effectiveness.
Here’s 5 everyday items that can be boosted up with a few drops of Emu Spirit!
Soothe and heal dry, cracked and chapped lips with a few drops of emu oil added to your pot of lip balm.
Shampoo & Conditioner
Emu oil can add a layer of shine to dull and dry hair, and even stimulate hair regrowth. Add a few drops of emu oil to your shampoo and conditioner bottles to promote healthy hair.
Sometimes your regular skin care isn’t enough to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. When you need an extra boost for particularly dry or damaged skin, add a few drops of emu oil to your moisturiser, or even your liquid foundation. It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Warmer weather means more time in the sun. Emu oil has been used for thousands of years by native Australian aborigines as a natural sun shield. Layer a few drops of emu oil underneath your everyday sunscreen for an extra protective layer against sun damage, and benefit from emu oil’s super skin moisturising properties – so your skin doesn’t suffer from your sunscreen.
Combine emu oil with your everyday massage oil to enjoy its anti-inflammatory healing properties, and skin moisturising capabilities. In fact, emu oil can be used as a massage oil in its own right!
Looking for an effective solution to joint stiffness and muscle pain? We’ve done the hard work for you by combining active ingredients of wintergreen oil, eucalyptus oil, clove bud oil, peppermint oil and black pepper oil with a high 59% concentration of emu oil to create our Emu Spirit Muscular and Arthritic Rub.
Utilising the superior unique penetrative and anti-inflammatory properties of pure emu oil, with a blend of natural plant oils to provide great relief to your muscles and joints, this rub is the natural solution for arthritis, rheumatism and sports injuries.
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212