Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
By Emu Spirit | October 16, 2020 | Blog
Emu oil is commonly used to treat a range of internal and external ailments, including eczema, dermatitis, and inflammation-related issues. For years, many of our customers have sworn by their Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu to help them through all the things life throws at your family – nappy rashes, bug bites, burns and cuts, all the way through to arthritis and rheumatism.
But did you know there’s 4 other ways you can use emu oil?
A change in weather, hot and dry humidity or a dehydrated body usually shows up on your lips. Severely dry, chapped and cracked lips can be painful, but there’s a way to speed up the healing process. Emu oil can be used to reduce skin and lip toxicity, due to its super-moisturising nature. Emu oil creates a natural barrier on the skin (and can be used like a lip balm) to protect the thin and sensitive skin on your lips.
The pesky cold sore can be triggered by exposure to hot sun, cold wind, a cold or viral illness, a weak immune system and even through stress. How does emu oil work its magic for treating cold sores? Answer: its anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation can be described as pain, redness, swelling, itching – this is very much like what this annoying ‘fever blister’ is. Why is emu oil more effective than tea tree oil or grapefruit seed oil? Because it moisturises the skin while working on a miracle; treating the inflammation at the same time.
Don’t forget about your furry family members! Not just suitable for newborns, kids and adults – emu oil is safe to use on pets too. Your pets can suffer from dry skin, chapped paws, dry noses and itchy spots. They can benefit from a few drops of emu oil regularly to keep their body moisturised. Emu oil has been shown to quickly restore damaged skin on pets, and most importantly, it is safe for consumption in case it is ingested.
Tattoo and Piercing After Care
You may think the pain is worth it during a piercing or tattoo; but what about afterwards? Your skin may be very irritated, flaky, scabby or itchy around the area of the piercing or body art. It may be tempting to pick or scratch at it, but this will only make it worse and the healing process longer. Instead, use a few drops of emu oil directed on the patch of skin to help it heal properly and quickly. Because emu oil can effectively penetrate the layers of the skin and inject much needed moisture, it’s a natural solution for tattoo and piercing aftercare.
Remember; a little goes a long way!
Start with our 125mL bottle of 100% Pure Oil of Emu and find more and more uses for this multi-useful product.
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212