Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
By Emu Spirit | August 10, 2020 | Blog
Ever wondered why emu oil is the go-to product to treat a range of health and skin conditions for many Australians? In fact, it was a natural bush medicine used by the Australian Aborigines for thousands of years – they called it their ‘sacred oil’. Due to the high amounts of essential fatty acids in emu oil (Omega 3, 6 & 9), scientific research has shown that pure emu oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and has emollient properties.
Many of our customers swear by their holy grail product: Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu. It’s no secret why this is our best-selling product: it has so many purposes and can be applied in many ways!
Here are the most common uses of pure emu oil.
Immunity from the Inside Out
You can ingest a spoonful of our Emu Spirit 100% Pure Emu Oil daily for a natural source of Vitamins A, D, E, F and K2, and Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9. They are not produced by the human body but are essential for maintaining good health and well-being. Taking emu oil orally consistently may also help to reduce inflammation associated with digestive disorders, indigestion and ulcers, and to lower cholesterol levels.
Anti-Inflammatory for Pain
Pure emu oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, coupled with superior skin-penetrating properties. This is especially important as the oil is able to penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing the emu oil to absorb much more effectively. Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu can be applied topically to your skin to provide pain relief from arthritis, joint and muscle aches, bruises and sprains.
Treatment for Skin Conditions
Emu oil is hypo-allergenic and suitable for people with sensitive skin or chronic skin conditions. The oil leaves your skin smooth and silky without any oily residue. Research has shown that pure emu oil can promote the regeneration of skin tissue, which can speed up the healing process of your skin. Many of our customers use emu oil topically directly on their skin to reduce chronic conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat nappy rash, cradle cap, burns, acne scars, skin allergies and insect bites.
Pure emu oil is very spreadable in nature, which provides quite an economical usage – a little goes a long way! Many customers give themselves a DIY massage at home with Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu. The benefits of opting for emu oil for massage is its inbuilt healing qualities, coupled with its fast skin absorption to heal from within. Additionally, emu oil increases blood circulation when used for massage, which means it helps to speed up your skin’s healing time too! Lastly, you enjoy the added benefit of a powerful moisturiser – as studies have found emu oil stimulates the skin to rejuvenate and increase the number of healthy skin cells.
Beauty: Hair, Skin, Nails
Emu oil has been found to have many beauty benefits. Regular application can help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, dark circles, acne, age spots, scars, wrinkles and fine lines. You can even use pure emu oil as a moisturising make-up remover. Applying emu oil directly onto your hair and scalp can help to regenerate hair growth and repair split ends. Nourishing your nails with emu oil can help to moisturise cuticles and make your nails stronger. The beauty of emu oil is that you can give yourself an at-home beauty treatment using only one single product!
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212