Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
By Emu Spirit | September 22, 2021 | Blog
The low humidity and dry air in the cooler seasons tend to sap the moisture from your skin. You’re more likely to have dry, flaky skin in the winter months – especially if you are already prone to eczema break outs or other dry skin conditions. Whilst we have all raised the bar when it comes to our hygiene standards, it has come at a cost to our skin. Excessive hand washing using soaps and hand sanitisers with high levels of alcohol has led many of us to experience dry, cracked hands.
Let’s restore the moisture and keep our hands nourished this winter. How? You guessed it – emu oil!
Emu Oil fat lipids mimic those found in the top layer of your skin. Put simply, this means it can absorb better and faster than other oils and creams. Additionally, it may stimulate skin-cell regeneration and acts as an anti-wrinkle agent.
Emu Spirit’s entire skincare range contains a very high percentage of Emu Oil. In fact, it is the main ingredient just after purified water.
Here’s how Emu Spirit skincare can come to the rescue.
Our Advanced Body Crème Formula is designed to be non-greasy and gentle to help smooth cracked and chapped skin.
It also contains natural, skin loving, soothing Chamomile, Rosemary and a range of luxurious essential oils including West Australian Sandalwood, Clary Sage and Lavender Bulgarian. This formulation is truly indulgent and will pamper and treat your skin day and night.
Directions: Apply this deeply hydrating crème as required to your body. We recommend using this just before bed to allow the nourishing formula to properly soak into your skin as you sleep.
Refresh and Renew with Day Crème
Our Day Crème has a beautiful whipped texture which instantly absorbs with no greasy after-feel. It helps to protect your skin during the day and is enriched with natural sun protection properties of Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil and Macadamia Seed Extract.
The formulation includes vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate dry skin, treat ageing skin and uneven skin tone. It also Includes Rosehip Fruit Oil, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Orange Sweet Oil and Aloe Vera Extract to help restore dry, damaged skin and assist optimum skin renewal and repair.
Directions: Cleanse your skin and apply a small amount of this penetrating crème at the start of the day, or prior to applying make-up.
Repair and Restore with 100% Pure Oil of Emu
If you’re looking for a high quality skin healer to repair and restore dry, damaged skin – Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu is our holy grail product. It is especially useful for treating dryness, as the emu oil penetrates the outer layer of skin, allowing it to absorb much more effectively into your hands or face.
Research has shown that pure emu oil can promote the regeneration of skin tissue, which can speed up the healing process of your skin. In fact, many of our customers use emu oil topically directly on their skin to reduce chronic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Directions: Cleanse your skin and apply a small amount (a little goes a long way!) of pure emu oil at the end of the day. Gently massage the oil into your skin with your hands and face, taking care to guide your fingers in an upwards direction. Emu oil is hypo-allergenic and suitable for people with sensitive skin or chronic skin conditions. The oil leaves your skin smooth and silky without any oily residue.
- Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
- How the Team use Emu Spirit at Home
- How to Deal with Eczema Flare Ups
- 15 Tips for Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Australian native bushfoods that have surprising health benefits
- National Stroke Week 2021: Eat Well
- Our Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Three places on earth where people live the longest
- Foods that promote gut health
- 5 Ancient Health Remedies
- Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
- The Benefits of Omega 369 for Hair
- Emu Oil for Eczema
- Why Emu Oil is Great For Kids
- Have You Tried Emu Oil Aromatherapy?
- 5 Ways to use Emu Oil for Pets
- How to Deal with Work-From-Home Body Pains
- 5 Ways to Treat Sore Muscles
- 4 Summer Treats with Emu Oil
- 5 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthier Alternatives to Serve at Christmas
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212