Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
By Emu Spirit | January 24, 2022 | Blog
Spring has finally sprung again (and if you’re unlucky, so have your allergies).
The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and it makes us ponder this: Emu oil is a multi-purpose remedy that can be used all year round. But why do so many customers bring their bottle of Emu Spirit out of the medicine cabinet especially in the springtime?
We can think of 4 reasons why your bottle of 100% Pure Oil of Emu is in heavy use this season…
1. Emu Oil provides an extra layer of sun protection
Sunnier spring days means there’s a higher chance you will encounter sun damage to your skin, especially in Australia. Emu oil – when applied underneath a regular sunscreen – can provide you with additional defence from the sun due to its natural sun factor. While it’s not a replacement for sunscreen, emu oil can provide an extra layer of protection for your skin against dehydration from the sun. It’s great for households who are concerned about all the chemicals contained in regular sunscreen formulations.
2. Emu Oil eases itching and discomfort from bug bites
Springtime is when the bugs and insects come out to play. Your family will be exposed wherever and whenever they’re outdoors. Many families rub emu oil on their skin before heading out, as a way to naturally repel mosquitoes and pesky bugs. This is exactly how emu oil was used by natives thousands of years ago. Emu oil is also great for soothing itchy, painful skin from insect bites – we’re sure the kids have had their fair share of emu oil!
3. Emu Oil bolsters your resistance to seasonal pollen and allergies
“Ahh-choo!” That’s the sound of spring, for the allergy-prone amongst us. The transition into warmer weather may trigger seasonal allergies, also called hay fever or allergic rhinitis. If your immune system overreacts to allergens like plant pollen, you’ll begin to experience a lot of sneezing, itching and congestion. For many of our customers, allergies run in the family. They rely on emu oil to give them a natural allergy immunity boost, by just adding a spoonful of pure emu oil to their daily diet. It may help relieve symptoms like the nose-dripping and the eye-watering, so you can just enjoy the sunshine instead of itching your way through the season.
4. Emu Oil helps to reduce Rheumatoid Arthritis flare ups
So many Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers swear they experience aching joints during a period of changing in weather; forget flowers – a flare up is the symbol for a new season. The most common use of emu oil is to manage the symptoms associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Omega-3 fatty acids may help reduce the level of inflammation, as well as the muscle and joint pain caused by this chronic condition. Many customers use emu oil both topically and internally: they massage the oil directly onto your body, and ingest it by taking a spoonful or adding it to a cold drink such as orange juice. This method manages the painful symptoms from the inside and out (a strategy we most definitely recommend!).
- Natural Home Remedies to Heal from Within
- Discovering Doggy Dermatisis
- Summer Bug Repellents
- SunSmart with Emu Spirit
- Emu Spirit’s Gifts for Everyone
- Emu Spirit’s Healthy Gift Guide
- Self-Massage: An Inexpensive Solution
- The 3 most common types of Dermatitis to watch out for
- Why Emu Oil is a Must-Have for Springtime
- How the Team use Emu Spirit at Home
- How to Deal with Eczema Flare Ups
- 15 Tips for Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 5 Australian native bushfoods that have surprising health benefits
- National Stroke Week 2021: Eat Well
- Our Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Three places on earth where people live the longest
- Foods that promote gut health
- 5 Ancient Health Remedies
- Emu Spirit for Every Day Life
- The Benefits of Omega 369 for Hair
- Emu Oil for Eczema
- Why Emu Oil is Great For Kids
- Have You Tried Emu Oil Aromatherapy?
- 5 Ways to use Emu Oil for Pets
- How to Deal with Work-From-Home Body Pains
- 5 Ways to Treat Sore Muscles
- 4 Summer Treats with Emu Oil
- 5 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthier Alternatives to Serve at Christmas
- Have you tried adding Emu Oil to these 5 Everyday Items?
- Have you used Emu Oil in these 4 Unusual Ways?
- Before and After using Emu Spirit
- Learn More about Emu Spirit
- 4 Ways to use Emu Oil
- Staying Healthy at Home
- Protecting Your Skin in Winter
- Emu Oil: Your Skin Healer
- 7 Natural Immunity Boosters for 7 Days of the Week
- Emu Oil for Internal Health
- Taking Care of Your Skin in the Winter
- Multi-Uses for Pure Emu Oil
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212